Thursday, April 2, 2015

An Oyibo kid(white boy) came with his dad to visit Nigeria and decided to show off to sirkendo & his friends; the following argument ensued between them:

An Oyibo kid(white boy) came with his dad to visit Nigeria and decided to show off to sirkendo & his friends; the following argument ensued between them: Oyibo boy: I got Mc Donald Sirkendo: I get Mr Biggs Oyibo boy: I got Mtv Sirkendo: we get Stv Oyibo boy: I got Mike TYson Sirkendo: we get Bash Ali Oyibo boy: I got Elvis Presley Sirkendo: we get Fela kuti Oyibo boy: I got T. pain Sirkendo: we get Timaya. Oyibo boy: I got T.I Sirkendo: we get M.I. Oyibo boy: I got 2-pac Sirkendo: we got 2-face Oyibo boy: I got Beyonce Sirkendo: we get Genevieve Oyibo boy: I got Lil wayne Sirkendo: We got Terry G Oyibo boy: I got Jay Z Sirkendo: We get DON JAZZY Oyibo boy: I got Hollywood Sirkendo: we get nollywood Oyibo boy: I got Silicon valley Sirkendo: we get Computer village. Oyibo boy: I got Las Vegas Sirkendo: we get Lasgidi. Oyibo boy: I got Miami Beach Sirkendo: we get Lekki Beach. Oyibo boy: I got Al Paccino Sirkendo: we get Peter Edochie. Oyibo boy: I got Pirate of d Caribbean sirkendo: we get Pirates of Alaba intl Oyibo boy: I got Mr Bean Sirkendo: we get Mr Ibu Oyibo boy: I got American Lotto Sirkendo: we get Baba Ijebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here