Sunday, June 3, 2018

Unprecedented testimony

"This is our month of unprecedented testimonies. " -COL GEOFF ONYEJEGBU PhD
Senatorial Aspirant Anambra South

It my my pleasure to reach out to us this morning, to express to us how much important we are to each other. So this very moment, I have a very special package for us. *Happy new Month, I mean.*

May the love and Joy of the Lord, fill our life and may our day be filled with Joy.

We are  friends and I won't allow this moment pass without me taking my own part in your life: for this reason, May the success that has no equal descend upon us and may the success that gathers muscle flood our homes without any compromise.

Indeed, it's good to always remember that, without God in our lives, there's just nothing we can do. So For this reason, I pray that the Lord draws us closer to Himself, to purify us with His light, I ask He picks us out from any form of darkness and place us in light. Our hand shall not reach the base of our pocket.

It's not really easy to scale through this journey of thousand miles but, because we have taken a step, the Glory of God Almighty will rest upon our paths.

Don't forget that you will never regret supporting the right choice, Col GEOFF for senate is a Collective project for all constitent in Anambra South.

The new month of Joy and *Unprecedented Testimonies* is here and I decree that no principality and power shall  take it from us.

Let's continue the good work, for we are almost there.

Ahead!!!  Ahead!!!  Ndi Nkem.

**COL GEOFF FOR SENATE **

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here